From inquiry through to completion, every contact with you is meticulously attended to. We understand that this is a significant investment and as such requires particular attention to detail. Our main objective is to make sure that the end result meets up to all expectations.
Following an initial enquiry,a preliminary quote will be posted or emailed for your perusal then one of our trained liaison personnel will contact you regarding the quotation at this point a free site visit can be arranged with our experienced project manager Gary Rhodes to establish the precise nature of your requirements and to make preliminary recommendations. From the information gathered at this stage and in any further consultations with you, a final quotation will be prepared detailing the entire project and our terms and conditions.
Before any works begin you will be asked to attend a site meeting, at which the details of the final work and marking out can be agreed upon and completed before our team starts construction. The entire project will be carefully supervised at all stages of construction and before we enter into the final phase you will be asked to look at the works in progress to assure complete satisfaction.
No detail will be left unclear – you will know exactly what to expect and how much the costs will be. This is all part of our stringent quality control to ensure your total satisfaction. From enquiry through to completion, every contact with you is meticulously attended to. We understand that this is a significant investment and as such requires particular attention to detail. Our main objective is to make sure that the end result meets up to all expectations.
- Enquiry Our Vision
- Preliminary Quote Un compromised Quality.
- Site visit Unbeatable Customer Service.
- Preliminary recommendations Design Innovation.
- Detailed specification Forward Thinking.
- Quotation accepted Product Development.
- Terms and conditions agreed Delivery on time and within Budget.
- Project underway with fully experienced staff Recycle and re`use.
- Final site meeting Safety in all Areas of work.
- Completion and official hand over